By BH-FP news staff
Bolivar Schools are now accepting nominations for the Master Certified Teacher of the Year 2023 and Classified Employee of the Year 2023.
Nominations for Master Certified Teacher of the Year 2023 must adhere to the following criteria:
- Subject matter expertise
- Dedication to the profession of teaching
- Ability to inspire a love for learning
- Ability to motivate students
- Ability to make students feel good about themselves
- Demonstrates sincere concern for students
- Is an excellent role model
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Demonstrates creative teaching
- Participates in community activities
Nominations for the Classified Employee of the Year 2023 must adhere to the following criteria:
- Extends himself/herself beyond basic required duties by displaying initiative and creativity.
- Contributes to the students, school, and district he/she serves by creating positive relationships with parents, students, coworkers, and community members; and/or makes schools safer, healthier, and more attractive.
- Earns respect and admiration of colleagues and the community.
- Demonstrates exceptional skill and dedication on the job.
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates exemplary interpersonal skills in communicating with students, families, and community members, as well as collaborating with other professionals.
Submissions for nominations can be sent to Amber Davenport at 524 West Madison Street, Bolivar, MO 65613 or firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here